Monday, March 06, 2006

The Toilet Guitar..

The Toilet Guitar..
The Toilet Seat Guitar. Complete with toilet paper strap. Apparently it has a very good bottom end. Boom, boom. Thank yew, we’ll be here all week, folks.

Okay, I don't think this one needs much narration. This little gem was brought to our attention by our pal Andy way over there in Canada (Hi Andy! *waves*), and although it isn't a bass, I nonetheless felt compelled to share this work of art with you. It is, in my opinion, the very definition of amusing. I especially appreciate the attention to detail - the toilet-appropriate hardware, the toilet paper strap (which actually looks pretty comfy to me), the realistic turd (I almost used the phrase 'life-like'! Yikes!) pick-up mount. Andy tells me that a bass version is available - I know a certain bass player out there who can hardly contain himself (no pun intended). Right, Keith?